Monday, 8 February 2016

Preparing for my crafting retreat.

I'm on half term at the moment and planning ahead to my upcoming retreat with four girlfriends. Twice a year we take ourselves away for a weekend ( long weekend for some) to craft, craft, craft! I am therefore making the most of my week off to prepare what I'm going to take with me in March. Really Useful Boxes are fantastic for making sure you have all the resources you need in one place. I am using mine to sort my Stampin Up! stash into suites linked to the current Spring Summer 2016 catalogue. 

The 7 and 11 litre RUBs are great for suites that include 12x12 designer series paper



I have several of these and they are so 'useful' as their name suggests.

 This one has all my resources for the 'It's my party' suite.






This one for the 'Birthday Bouquet' suite


The boxes stack for easy storage. These two are the 11 litre boxes and are much sturdier and deeper then the 7 litre 12x12 boxes


This photograph shows the 7 litre on top of the 11 litre boxes


How do you organise your stash???


No comments:

Post a Comment