Sunday, 2 August 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit




I am currently on holiday in the Cotswolds ( age appropriate destination according to one of my husband's PhD students!), staying in a luxurious department in Bourton - on  - the - water. I decided as we had our own place with dining table overlooking the river Windrush I would take some crafting to do.

Although we went in the car I didn't want to take loads of stuff so decided to pack a few kits to do. The first one was perfect as it literally included everything I needed except for adhesive. It's the Watercolor Wishes Card kit. 

Here is the finished kit- it took me a couple of hours to complete but the end result of twenty pretty, unique cards. 


































1 comment:

  1. Really nice cards Diane. Difficult for me to choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete