2. Choise sentiments you know you will use rather than those suggested. Mix it up.
3. Test out the stamps on scrap paper first
4. Use a stamping May for a cleaner stamped image
5. The ink spots work best if you apply the ink to the stamp instead of the other way round
6. The acrylic block provided is ok but for the very small stamps be careful not to wobble!
7. If you make a mistake like I did don't worry, leave it until the end and use the spare embellishments to hide it as I did here
This is how it should have looked but I made a mess stamping the hello so did this to disguise it
Who would have guessed?