Saturday, 7 March 2015

Flashback scrapbook page




I haven't used my stampin up supplies to create a scrapbook page for ages. The Very Vanilla 12x12 card stock  was stamped with black momento and 'Pool Party' ink using my very favourite 'Gorgeous Grunge' stamp set. 

I then cut two 'Hexagon Hive' thinlits out in very vanilla using my Big Shot and layered some of the cutouts onto the solid hexagonsz I cut then out to make a more irregular shape than just rectangles.

I then cut strips of different widths and lengths from the 'Flashback' designer series papers as shown.
I then added the thinlit hexagons on top and stuck them down; one towards the right edge and the other to the right hand side of the 12x12 base.

I mounted my photograph using  Very Vanilla Cardstock and a piece of the designer series paper and adhered it to the page.

I then used the excess vanilla hexagons; punched stars and basic pearls to decorate the page.

I punched a tag out of designer series paper Andries it with linen thread and tooled it behind the photograph.




I finished it off by cutting my title from designer series paper using the Perfect Print alphabet die.





No comments:

Post a Comment