Saturday, 3 January 2015

Best Ever Year!




2014 was a VERY good year and was certainly up there as one of the best. It was also the year I turned 50. I had a wonderful time with friends prior to the day at a fun, delicious tea party, spent the weekend itself in Canterbury including a trip to see Marti Pellow in Evita courtesy of my husband Len. Marti also happened to be staying in the same hotel as me ( or I was staying in the same hotel as him since he was there first!); and a wonderful surprise visit from my lovely friend David.

Now back to crafting and the 'Best Year Ever' designer series papers that are free with a £45 spend. Here I used most of the papers to make some mini treat bags using the Mini Treat Bag Framelit die. I hope you agree they look lovely. Such lovely colours and sweet patterns. Pop back later to see what I do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment