Sunday, 17 November 2013

Stampin' Up! UK NEW Thinlits Card Die

Stampin' Up! UK NEW Thinlits Card Dies


  Cor ever since I saw these were available in the States I've wanted them. I love making fancy fold cards and don't always have much patience with measuring and cutting etc. But these two dies take all the hard work out of it 


Stampin_Up_Nottingham
  
and what's more, it's not just the frame, check out all the extras too:


First is the Label Card Thinlits die and next Circle Card Thinlits Die. Both sets coordinate beautifully with Oh Hello, Yippee-Skipee! Really Good Greetingsand Regarding Dahilias stamps sets. 
 I imagine you're all shouting at me right now

They do work rather brilliantly with the Big Shot Magnetic Plate too, want to watch a video? Click on the image below:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwdGSYeIn44


I would recommend not hanging about to order these as if they are as popular as the Magnetic Plate was when it was first launched, 3 months of supplies sold out in just two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment