Sunday, 1 September 2013

September Bundle Offer

Buy Beautiful Butterflies and save 15%

Now it is no secret that I love my butterfly stamps and punches!  In fact they are probably some of the most used things on my craft desk ...  If they are not yet on your craft desk I could ask why not but instead I am going to tell you that you really really need to check out this month's special offer from Stampin' Up!  When you purchase the stunning Papillion Potpourri and the coordinating Bitty Butterfly Punch you will save 15%  Brilliant!

We have an offer on the Bitty Butterfly punch and Papillon Potpourri stamp set, SAVE 15% when you buy both in September



And we have a new BEST OF …… CHRISTMAS!!

I love this one, I think its my favourite yet! Dasher the reindeer was  VERY popular before and now his younger brother is back (its slightly smaller than before) and I love the Nativity scene stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment