Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Spring Summer Catalogue Sneak Peak 4

Those of you who know me well will know that I am not a stamper. Not only am I not very good at it but I find it a bit messy. I would sooner play with my papers and punches. On this card I have stamped direct onto cardstock without the aid of my Stamp- a- ma -jig as shown below. (My friend Pauline will be horrified!). It is brilliant for lining images up. I just sooner 'eyeball' it with the clear stamps. It is not perfect, but hey, it is near enough!

Stamp-a-ma-jig
Must-have for any stamper! Helps you 
position stamp image exactly where you 
want, every time. Instructions included. 
(See it in action on p. 37.)
Two pieces: tool with non-skid base and
wipe-clean imaging sheet 
 £10.95 101049

If you want your images perfect every time then it is a must have tool.

I have used the new Oval Framelits on this card as well as the 'Oh, Hello' stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment