One sheet wow box! tutorial
Take a piece of 12x12 paper
· First cut nesting - 2 x12
· Next cut sleeve - 2 x 12. Score at 2 3/4 ; 4 ½; ; 8 3/8; 10.
· Next cut ribbon – 1x 12. Cut at 8 for the bow and the 4 inch piece is the tail. Cut triangles out of each end of the tail piece. Join the two ends together on the 8 inch piece and squash together in the middle and attach to the middle of the tail.
· Base – 7x7. Score at 1 ¾ on each side. Cut each bottom right hand score, turn anti-clockwise. Put tape on the outer edge of each corner piece. Opposite to the cut. Fold flaps inwards to secure.
· Lid – 5x5. Score at 5/8 on each side. Assemble as above.
· Tag – 5x2. Cut large tag using the tag punch.