Wednesday, 9 November 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 9 - 3 x3 Christmas cards

I love the simplicity of these. I cut a 12x12 pice of Very Vanilla cardstock into four 3x6 pices and folded each piece to create four 3x3 cards. I then ran one side of each piece through the Big Shot using one of the Textured Impressions Embossing sets of Designer Frames to create an embossed oval frame. Using the Extra Large Oval punch I punched out 4 pieces of Holly Berry Bouquet speciality paper to fit the centre of each oval. I then stamped Merry Christmas using Cherry Cobbler onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punched it out using the Word Window punch. I stuck it  onto the right hand side of the oval using dimensionals and finished it off with a punched flower from Boho blossoms and a pearl. Simple!





No comments:

Post a Comment