Saturday, 12 November 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 - 12 x12 Christmas collage frame

I started with a 12x12 piece of Old Olive cardstock as the base. I then created 2x2 squares using Early Espresso; Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper and used a corner rounder to soften the edges of each piece. I then used the scallop square punch to punch out a variety of squares out of the Holly Berry Bouquet Christmas Designer Series Speciality Paper. After this I punched out boho blossom flowers out of Very Vanilla cardstock and Cherry Cobbler cardstock; ovals out of Old Olive and modern labels out of Cherry Cobbler. I assembled the pieces as shown and blinged it all up with Jewels. I used dimensionals to raise up each layer. I then put it in a wooden frame that I purchased from The Range. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment