Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Stampin Up Scallop Envelope Die for Big Shot


I love this already. It is more than just an envelope. It can make a variety of little boxes and giftcard holders of varying sizes with a little adjustment and time.

I have made some basic undecorated boxes to show you what you can achieve with this die; using cardstock.

Here is the simple scalloped envelope using Pear Pizazz cardstock



By trimming the flap on two envelopes I made this small box which holds 3x3 notecards/tags


By sticking four of the envelopes together you can make a square box like this


A hexagonal box can be made by combining 6 envelopes like this:
Aren't they fantastic? I am now off to decorate them to show you how they can be used

Item code 113462 priced £18.95. I have had my monies worth already!

No comments:

Post a Comment