Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Variation on a theme!

After I made the square cards with the Curly Label Punch I decided to have a go at making some using the Scalloped Square Punch: I kept to the colour theme of using the 5 In Colours. These are the results:

Apologies for the dark photograph
I liked the effect; especially with the  Basic Pearls but decided what the cards really needed to finish them off was some ribbon; as I didn;t have any matching ribbon to hand I dyed my own using Whisper White satin ribbon and the corresponding ink pad. Here they are drying on the radiator.

Here is the Blushing bride with added home made ribbon!

I think it is an improvement; don't you?

And here they are as a collection. Sorry but the light was fading fast so the photographs are even more rubbish than normal!


No comments:

Post a Comment